current business model for real estate is to list the property and wait. As an
alternative, our system creates a Marketing Program to create competition in a
specific time period for your property.
We take your terms and conditions; then creates a competitive environment for
your assets. Negotiations are conducted through conventional direct sales and
auction bidding via on-line, telephonic, progressive and live auctions.
At a glance:
For Sellers; the benefits are:
For Buyers; the benefits are:
- You choose the date your property sells
- You choose the date your property closes
- You choose the terms andconditions of the sale
- We capture all motivated prospects through Rapid Target Marketing Campaign; then, let them compete for your property.
- Fair and level playing field for all bidders.
- You can buy with confidence knowing that you have the power to increase your bids incrementally.
- Financing is usually provided for our bidders.
- You choose to increase or top the current bid.
- Q& A reports, buyer inspection periods, and informational sessions are available to all registered bidders.
- Only serious and qualified bidders are competing against you.
- Buying real estate at an auction happens in six easy steps:
- Secure bidder information packet
- Make plans to inspect property
- Submit a Letter of Interest
- Register to bid
- Become the successful bidder
- Close and take possession of property